The 21st Century has brought with it a narcissistic epidemic, and a flood
of traumatised victims that end up in the therapy room. Unfortunately,
Narcissism and Narcissistic Victim Abuse (NVS)
are subjects that most therapists
are unaware of, leaving them ill equipped for recognizing and working with
victims suffering from this devastating form of abuse, an abuse that strips them
of their identity.
From the boardroom to the bedroom, narcissists
are everywhere; they can be
parents, partners, friends, bosses, siblings—no one is safe. This form of abuse
goes way beyond physical and psychological injury, it strikes at the very soul
of the victim, leaving them wondering whether they are literally going mad.
It is imperative for everyone to understand the relationship dynamics that
exists between the narcissist and their victims, i.e. their need for
entitlement, control, power, grandiosity and specialness. Also, to understand
how a narcissist uses seduction and manipulation to “hook” their victims into a
The Three Faces of Evil
is not only a primer for therapists, but is written for
everybody, especially those survivors wanting to understand what happened to
them while in a relationship with a perpetrator.
This book will educate and familiarize the reader about the complexity of
narcissistic behaviours, giving a basic understanding of The Dark Triad: from
Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Malignant Narcissism, to the most
pathological, the psychopath
You will learn...
- To spot these predators before they spot you, because that is the only
way to stay safe.
In these pages you will uncover…
- Ways to spot a predator before they spot you
- Learn how to identify a narcissist’s mind games
- The characteristics of a manipulative personality
- The extreme behaviour of the Jekyll & Hyde personality
- 20 strategies for recognizing the “red flags” that signal danger
- The characteristics of the Dark Triad Personalities: (Narcissism,
Machiavellianism, and Psychopathy)
- How narcissists use seduction and manipulation to groom their victims
- The psychological and emotional abuse of Gaslighting on the victim
- Insights into the symptoms of Narcissistic Victim Syndrome
- How to STOP becoming narcissistic supply (a victim)